And a half.
I have many things to be thankful for everyday. My amazing family that makes me smile constantly- and laugh! My wonderful husband that works so tirelessly so that we are provided with a comfortable home and food on the table- even if it means he can never enjoy it! But here are a few things I am especially thankful for this late evening (or early morning, depending on how slow I type this).
- I am thankful for Phineas and Ferb. Because without them today, my sick babies would have been quite bored. And I can honestly say this is the first day I can ever remember having the TV on all day long, without a break.
- I am so thankful for chocolate chips. And that gigantic bag of them I get at Sam's Club every so often. A handful of those or twelve really hit the spot when that sweets craving hits.
- Consequently, I am thankful for Tony Horton and P90X. Kind of goes hand in hand with #2.
- I am incredibly thankful that our car is paid off! 6 years after getting our car and it's still going strong- it may not be the prettiest thing on the road, but I LOVE not forking out that $450 a month anymore!
- And right now, I'm thankful for late-night TV. I've become quite the night owl the past several months, staying up as late as 2:30am on the rare occasion. Of course this may not sound too late to a lot of folks, but I get up with my hubby at 7am and Mama needs more sleep than that. But nonetheless, I'm thankful for the Golden Girls to help me get through the night as surf the web.