Monday, May 18, 2009

Letting it go.

A sweet little girl named Kayleigh made our ordinary Sunday into something special. Today, at 1pm in North Carolina, Kayleigh's family held her memorial service. Oh how I wish I could have been there. To hear firsthand from all the people whose lives Kayleigh had touched. But, knowing all those who love Kayleigh around the world would want to do something, a balloon release was organized. At 4pm Eastern (1pm here in Cali), pink balloons were released all over the world in memory of sweet baby Kayleigh.





























What a precious, precious baby girl. I can't wait to meet her one day.

5 comments:

  1. I love the balloons and that you included your kids! Melody, you truly have a heart of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart melts. It's hard not to well up. I agree with Laura, how very wise.

    Luv,
    Nettie

    The hope of heaven is what we are giving to our children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so neat that you guys did that in rememberance of little Kayleigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that I have your email, my email is not working! I hope to get it fixed by tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! I welcome all comments and love to hear from you! No one likes to talk to themselves. ;)

Thanks for stopping by!