Thursday, September 22, 2011

L.A. Fair

Tomorrow we are going to the L.A. County Fair!



I never went to the L.A. Fair as a kid. My parents always said they would take us, but because it's always in September and we were in school, they would go with us while we sat and suffered in class.

But since we started homeschooling we've been able to take field trips every year, and we have such a blast. Of course it's never less than 95 degrees and we boil our booties off, but the new baby piglets and chicks make it worth it. {Every year at the end of our trip I'm so hot and exhausted and frustrated with the crowds and rude kids that I swear never again. But September rolls around again and I'm so excited.}

I was hoping Big Hunk could come along with us (and was counting on it, actually) but he can't make it. So I'm going to pray for an extra dose of patience and for a massive storm to blow over and calm down our day by 20 degrees.

If I actually remember, I'll try posting some pics during our day.

That's assuming my brain hasn't melted by noon.

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me you didn't try the doughnut chicken sandwich. Ewwwww!

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! I welcome all comments and love to hear from you! No one likes to talk to themselves. ;)

Thanks for stopping by!