Friday, September 2, 2011

Hey you.

I'm back.

I created another blog several months ago to cut down some walls of anonymity (which I hate), but it has really hit me that though I can't really stand using code names for my kids and husband, if it's what I have to do to keep my kids safe, you do what you gotta do. I would so much rather annoy everyone calling my kids Mike (the boy) and Ike (the girl) and still be able to share details of my life, than share everything under the sun with no boundaries and later realize how much it hurt us. I read so many blogs of people that have no problem opening that window to their life and I guess I tried to be like them, but it's just not worth it. I don't want to live with trepidation of sharing what we did over the weekend or what we do, all just because I share our names and I'm afraid someone will put 2 & 2 together.

Don't know if it makes sense to anyone else. ;)

Anyway. I'm back. Partially because of what I've written, and also because the most awesome husband in the world (mine) bought me a laptop for my birthday yesterday (my 5th annual 29th birthday!) and I feel like blogging is an attainable goal again. It was just flipping impossible to sit at the desktop computer for any length of time without the house falling apart! Not to mention I just feel like we have too much going on. Now I can divert my eyes from the trillionth episode of Sports Center my husband has on, and bore you to death instead. It's a win-win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you! I welcome all comments and love to hear from you! No one likes to talk to themselves. ;)

Thanks for stopping by!