Friday, July 31, 2009

Can you spare a second?

Good morning! I have a post in the works (yes, it takes me days lol) but I wanted to ask a favor.

I "met" Bonnie (totally one-sided being she has no clue who I am) in January. Her husband had just passed away on January 5th very unexpectedly, leaving behind his beautiful wife, a sweet almost-2 year old little girl named Caroline , and a baby on the way that only Thomas & Bonnie knew about.

On his way to work as a teacher, Thomas was in a fatal car accident. And today is their 5th wedding anniversary. I can't imagine what Bonnie is going through and I'm praying for her. Could you please do the same? But also, can you drop her a line and show her some support? I am sure it would mean the world to her.

Thank you so so much.

*I wanted to post a photo of Bonnie & Thomas, but I wasn't sure if that was okay. I've "borrowed" photos from websites before but now I realize that's probably stealing. LOL Sorry!*

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a horrible thing to have to endure. I'll definitely be sending prayers her way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing that story. She'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! I welcome all comments and love to hear from you! No one likes to talk to themselves. ;)

Thanks for stopping by!