Monday, May 24, 2010

Around

You know it's been a long time since you've blogged when Blogger has changed the format of their website and you didn't even know about it.

This blog has not become my redheaded stepchild (not that I have anything against redheads or stepchildren), but there has been so much going on. A lot of times I just didn't have the words for it all. Others, I couldn't even process it in my mind, let alone put it out there in coherent terms for anyone else. I'll try soon though. I think things I've learned about myself and others the past few weeks (!) are worthy of my time typing it out.

Until I actually find the time to sit and sort out the madness that is my brain, I just read this and wanted to share. I have been reading Lindsay's blog for a couple years and this is the perfect example of why I adore her. Anyone that isn't afraid to make fun of their kids' art project (or as is evidenced here, hates to share the spotlight) is right up my alley.

Now back to listening to the same episode of Curious George for the 32nd time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you! I welcome all comments and love to hear from you! No one likes to talk to themselves. ;)

Thanks for stopping by!