Thursday, April 15, 2010

Compassion Sunday


This Sunday, I will be handling the Compassion Sunday event at our church. I am so excited.

This will be the opportunity for members of my community and church family to sponsor a child living in poverty, and to change their lives forever. But you know, I have to say something. I know Compassion is all about changing the lives of children and "releasing children from poverty in Jesus' name." But I don't think that's entirely true. Okay, it's not the whole truth.



Because I would almost venture to say that the lives of our family have been changed even more.

1 comment:

  1. I am so thrilled to see Compassion posts coming up on my Google Alerts. I am with you, our family has been forever changed since our first sponsorship! Thanks for spreading the word! Feel free to check out my Compassion inspired blog at http://meeahimama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! I welcome all comments and love to hear from you! No one likes to talk to themselves. ;)

Thanks for stopping by!