Thursday, November 8, 2007

To my one reader ;)

I have been waiting for 2 hours for Home Depot to bring my new fridge (that's not counting the 4 days I already had to wait! Come on people!) and it's killing me. They gave me that 4 hour window and stupid me rushed back at 10am thinking they'd be here on time. LOL Why is it we never learn?? I could have had all my errands run and my grocery shopping done in this time! But I guess I can't complain because I did get my kitchen completely cleaned top to bottom (both today and yesterday, it was THAT bad- not dirty, just disorganized) and mopped today. And cleaned out the old fridge so it can be moved into our garage.

I have felt SO swamped lately. And there's no particular reason that stands out to me as to why we are so much busier than normal! As it was, I missed my Bible study Tuesday morning because Big Hunk needed to go to Malibu and so we just stayed out there for the night. We'll be doing that again tomorrow morning and I'm missing a servants seminar at church on Saturday morning, for which I feel quite guilty. Then they kids have their usual Awana meetings on Wednesday evenings, but no new, unusual activities that are taking up our time. I think that if Mikey weren't homeschooled I would have a bit more free time (to do errands or things around the house), but can't dwell on that. ;) All I know is when I look at my house, I see nothing but a to-do list a mile long. I actually had to make a list yesterday of day projects I need to get done! Stuff like cleaning out the garage (an ongoing project that is still not done), hall closet, etc. That fun stuff.

Well, guess I've done enough rambling for right now, and I should get back to my house. I want to completely wipe down the old fridge so I don't have to do it later, and I haven't started any laundry yet today. *sigh* If we are heading to Malibu again tomorrow, I'd like to make sure I come home to a clean house!

2 comments:

  1. Did they finally get there? It bugs me that the give a 4 hour window and then arrive at 3hours 59minutes. Makes me crazy! I hope it arrived in great condition :) Have fun in Malibu!

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! I welcome all comments and love to hear from you! No one likes to talk to themselves. ;)

Thanks for stopping by!