Sunday, April 15, 2012

Rice bath.

Any guesses what's in this bag?

Augh. I feel so bad. Mikey (9) has been looking for his iPod for 2 days (the new one that he just got for Christmas), so today we were all helping him look for it. We were retracing steps, trying to figure out the last time he had it. We knew we'd seen it on Friday after I charged it the night before, and that he had texted Big Hunk that evening.

Click.

I spotted a pair of soaking wet jeans on the edge of my bathtub. Memories of the home video I took on Friday as I tossed my fully clothed son in the bathtub run through my mind.

Oh no.

Checked the pocket. Yep. Dangit.

Let's ignore the fact that a pair of wet jeans were left unmoved for two whole days, okay? I set up my phone to videotape, wrangled my gangly, fully clothed 9-year old son, and tossed him into the bathtub where his sister was playing. What do I have to show for it? A soggy $250 electronic.

Nothing good comes from trying to be a fun mom. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!!!!! I hope it dries out! Being a fun mom always backfires on me too *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! I welcome all comments and love to hear from you! No one likes to talk to themselves. ;)

Thanks for stopping by!